I’ve spent 12 months (and a couple of weeks, I didn’t keep track well enough) writing about games. 12 months (and a bit). 52 weeks (and a bit). 365 days (and a…I’ll stop). I wasn’t sure I’d spend a single month doing this, but I’ve enjoyed it and found a lovely community of like minded people to share my tripe with. And some of you read it. And some of you even seem to enjoy it! Madness!
In that time I have:
- Posted 57 blogs.
- Had 3500(ish) people read this rubbish, which will seem like loads to some and next to nothing to others.
- Had 185 (or so) people follow this nonsense. Thank you to you all for your charity!
- Received 475(ish) comments on this crap (excluding my responses), with The Shameful Narcissist, Vahrkalla, Defy The Majority, Lightning Ellen and Athena being the main culprits!
- Been signed up to write for Big Boss Battle who are lovely and write lots of lovely words! You should read them too!
- Completed a 24-hour charity gaming marathon raising nearly £300 (thank you to everyone who contributed either money, time, or even just attention).
- And other things that aren’t blogging related. Like work stuff. And family things.
- And it all started with this poorly written tosh: Rainbow Six: Siege.
This is shorter than most of my posts, but thank you to anyone who has spent even 5 minutes looking at this random collection of words at any point in the past year. Knowing that even one person has read it is a lovely feeling, and you should all know that I fully intend to keep on writing combinations of words for your eyeholes to absorb. Sorry about that!
And to you fine people, keep on writing too! I love reading what you have to say and I want to carry on reading! Enjoy what you’re doing, because I enjoy it too. Here’s to another 12 months (or so).